BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

Zoe


Hey it's Zoe!
We have really cool news!
Our human friend had this little blue car when she was little.
She doesn't fit in it anymore so....
she giving it to us!
It is just the right size for us!
Ivy and Ruthie would be here but their being sleepy heads!
Check it out!
(it even has a sun roof, that i like to hang from!)
<3zoe<3

I love to honk the horn.
It also has a back seat so all of us can go for a ride!
It also comes with a gas tank that has a bell! RING RING!!!!
Fill her up!
Regular please.






4 comments:

Abbey and Chloe said...

Oh, the good old days when we actually fit in that thing....I so remember pushing eachother around and then "stopping for gas". :) I say we're pretty much the coolest people ever...

Unknown said...

SWEET! I used to have one of those... I don't anymore :(

Unknown said...

Hi again!
Will you tell Ag Adventures that their blog wont load for me? Maybe it's just my computer.... THANKS!

rainbowsunshine16 said...

Sorry. There blog loads for everybody else. Guess it is your computer