BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ivy!!! I AM BACCKKK!!!






Hey Guys it is Ivy and I am so happy to be back! When I got back there was a surprise! We were going to MINNEAPOLIS!!! Now you see this was a family trip and so they could only take one of us. So they drew names out of a hat and I was picked YIPEEEEE!!! Here are so random shots of going there, coming back, and going to the American Girl
Place!
We got to have lunch there at the American Girl Place!
This is not at the American Girl Place. It was at the hotel.






SHOES!!!













Good Bye Minneapolis! (We also went to an American Girl Outlet in Osh Kosh. Sorry I don't have pictures.)
























5 comments:

Hannah said...

Ivy is so cute!

Cali Hazelwood said...

Hi, Ivy. I'm Cali. Looks like you had fun in Minneapolis! ;-)

Cali***
crazyforcali.blogspot.com

Abbey and Chloe said...

Thanks for the pictures Ray! When I got to the one of (You know who, silly) my mouth seriously dropped open she is gorgeouss :)I also like the "SHOES!" one hehe. Sounds like something Mia would do.

Georgia said...

FUN!

Anonymous said...

That's cute!