BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Zoe:Summer Vacation! (Even though Summer is Over)

Hey people, It's Zoe! Long time ago I went to a cabin! It was so much fun!
(Coconut came to!)
So here are some pics!

There was like forest that surrounded the cabin!
As soon as I got there I knew what I wanted to...
GO TO THE BEACH!
Let's go Coconut! (Sorry we don't have pics of me at the beach
the computer wouldn't let us put them on) :(
When we got back to the house me and Coconut
took walk around the rap-around deck on the cabin.

Then I took i snooze on the comfy hammock.
By the time i woke up it was time to go!
But Coconut really wanted to stay!
That silly dog!

5 comments:

Abbey from American Girl Adventures said...

Cute Pictures, Ray :) Looks like Zoe and Coconut had lots of fun!

Stella said...

I know this is irrelevant to the post, but can you follow my blog? I need more members.

Elisha said...

Hello, we're now following your blog, could you follow our blog? Just go to: americangirldolldiaries.blogspot.com
Thanks,
Shawn, Ana, Josefina, and Alexia

Kelly said...

Those are neat pics,
If you like to know more about me and my AG buddy Felicity go to
faith-spirit-friends.blogspot.com


~Kelly & Lissie~

Allison's AG World said...

I like the idea with the beach thing